Sunday 17 June 2012

Holiday - North Wales 2012 - Day 2

Holiday - North Wales 2012


First thing Tim checked my car over and found I needed my front two tyres replacing!! While Tim did a couple of other jobs I went to see Dad, braved Tesco and then dropped my car in to Kwik Fit to make it legal to drive to the Mendip Hills.

Eventually we got on our way. We are staying over night in the Wessex Cave Club that we are members of. When we arrived there were still a few members around from their weekends caving efforts so we chatted a while before Kermit arrived. We had to meet up with Kermit to collect the Fleece caving undersuit I got Tim for his Birthday.


Tim and his new undersuit
We decided not to go caving but to have dinner instead and then passed the evening playing cards!! We were the only ones staying by the looks of it so we should have a peaceful night!

Downstairs Dormitory

No comments:

Post a Comment