Tuesday 11 September 2012

Family - Centre Parcs

Centre Parcs
Isobel's 4th Birthday

I joined my Mum, Brother, Sister-in-Law and Niece at Longleet Centre Parcs for the day.  I got there by 09:15 and was met my Mum, Jon and Izzy.  We went to the Chalet and had some breakfast then headed off to the Subtropical Swimming Paradise.  After many goes on the slides, rapids and wave machine we went back for some lunch.  In the afternoon Izzy was booked in to have a hair braid done so we went to the Jardin Des Sports where she also had face painting done while Mum and Jon played bowls.  Dispite Mum being the more experienced player Jon won all the games!!!  On our way back to the Chalet Izzy played in the different playgrounds.  Back at the Chalet we had a drink and I gave Izzy her Birthday present.  She was excited to find out she was getting a fish.  Thursday next week Mum and I are going to take the fish to it's new home!!






No comments:

Post a Comment