Wednesday 30 January 2013

Work - New Job Day Three

New Job Day Three

Today was my first day at the surgery 8:30 - 15:00.  I was introduced to everyone and shown around.  Everyone is very friendly and willing to help.  The team I am working with are a nice group of people.  I don't think I will remember everyone's names by tomorrow!!  I spent the morning with the Sister being acquainted with what goes on and then we did a visit to a gentleman who needed an INR doing.  The surgery has one the amazing quick handheld INR machines,  you get the result in seconds!!  I think e
mergency admissions where I worked before could do with one! At 12:30 the team get together and report to each other what happened at their visits and any follow up that is needed.  I then helped in the office for an hour before it was home time.  A great first day with my head full of information!!  Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment