Sunday 24 November 2013

Bedroom Decorating - Day 2

Bedroom Decorating

Bright and early this morning we were at B&Q when it opened.  We needed a few supplies - Polyfilla for big holes and Polyfilla fine surface, paint, glue, fixings, paint brush...

Today we patched up the big hole in the wall - I used polyfilla for the first time and now I want to fill every little hole I find!!


Many more holes were filled and Tim investigated the light switches.  Very quickly I had finished our supply of filla so had to go and get some more!!

I removed all the cupboard doors and labelled them so we know (hopefully) where to put them back!


Tim made some new tops for the bedside cupboards and re wired the lights so the switch was in a reachable place!



Much hoovering occurred and we are now at point where we need to let the filla dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment