Friday 26 June 2015

Holiday - Scotland Day 19 - Drive Home From Carlisle

Scotland Holiday Day 19
  Drive Home From Carlisle


This morning we managed to get ourselves ready and on our way for 8.  The journey home wasn't the best.  We got held up in M6 road works, the M40 was closed so it was busier on the M6.  The M5 also de.ayed us greatly.  We ended up abandoning the route and cut across the Mendips.  Luckily we didn't  get held up aroujd Glastonbury Festival.  We called via my mums in Wimborne  to collect my car and some milk and bread she had kindly got for us.  One of my neices had drawn me a lovely picture of my cat when she had found out that she had died.  It was very kind of her.

We had a great time and it feels like we have been away for ages.  It is always nice to get home though - even if we did end up having a powercut this evening!  The only downside to getting home is all the washing  and sorting out to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment